Website Anderson County Notary
We have a rare and exciting opportunity. We are hiring a Social Media Manager!
Location: Anderson, SC / Remote
Duration: 6+ months
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Account provisioning and deprovisioning.
- Granting network folder access.
- Granting ERP related access.
- Group Policy Management.
- Participates in ongoing I TEAM projects including, but not limited to, self-service password reset, service request intake process rewrite, AzureAD third party authentication migration, federated authentication, and Onboarding/Offboarding.
Collaborates with I TEAM to facilitate change through innovation and automation of existing and new processes, procedures, and policies.
Administrative Written, Communication
Fluency in all Social Media networks
Networking & Directories Active Directory
Networking & Directories Identity Access Management
Operating Systems/APIsMS Exchange Server
Packaged Applications MS Exchange 2010/2012
Packaged Applications MS OFFICE 365
Packaged Applications FIM – Federated Identity Management
Specialties Microsoft Active Directory
About Anderson County Notary, LLC
Anderson County Notary, LLC, a full-service, Notary Public and Wedding Officiant company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 20+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management Consulting
- Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- Cyber Security Consulting
- IT Staffing
Anderson County Notary, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
Job Types: Internship, Could Develop Into Full-Time/Part-Time, Contract
To apply for this job email your details to DrChip@AndersonCountyNotary.com